Sunday, May 24, 2009

McDonald's Caramel McCafe



My dad got me (or got himself, actually) a cup of McDonald's Caramel McCafe. He past by McDonald's and decided to try it out. My dad is a bit of a coffee connoisseur himself, so he likes trying out different types of coffee-related drinks. Of course, he had me drink it first as a Guinea Pig, said that I was to try it first and he'll finish it up if it's good. It was good thinking and good thing he did since...

It was a bit disappointing to me the low quality the McCafe was. I opened the cap to the cup and it seemed that I didn't even get my own money's worth. Look at how much space was still leftover....



Besides this point, the taste was AWFUL....I felt like I was drinking sugar and water instead of a coffee drink. There was no coffee drink whatsoever in the drink. Good thing I tried it out first. When I told my dad my review, he knew not to drink it until he was able to get a cup of milk to mix in with the drink. He had enough health problems already and he did not want Diabetes to be the one next on his list....

No comments:

Post a Comment